Saturday, May 27, 2017

Stabber Girl

Eliana has earned herself the name "Stabber." This is because she stabbed Stephanie in the bottom with a surgical knife, right after Stephanie had gotten out of the shower.


There is no evidence to suggest that I was the one who inadvertently left the sterile blade in a reachable position for my two-year old to grab and activate.


At any rate, I stopped the bleeding (sorry, rug) and steri-stripped the laceration. Poor Steph had to sit weird for 3 days.


But Eli-babes is precious, even though she stabbed her mother; remind me to hold this over her head for the next 45 years. Also remind me to stop letting Eliana watch Hell on Wheels with us.



Look at that innocent face!

1 comment:

katina said...

But no reminder to put your surgical knife higher?!? Haha. Poor Steph!!