Thursday, May 4, 2017

I am trying to decide if it is necessary to build a casket in which to bury my old lawnmower motor, which by all evidence experienced an ascending aortic dissection from which was spewing geyser-worthy amounts of oil that should have been changed 642 times more than it actually was during the 9-year life span of the mower.


I probably won't build a casket. The mower only cost me $50 to begin with, and since I'm too cheap to even buy another used mower I've just bought an engine from Harbor Freight to jimmy-rig onto the old deck. This has proved to be more challenging than originally thought, though it's nothing a box-cutter and foil tape and Ebay parts couldn't remedy.


Except I haven't run the newly-built lawnmower yet, so it might explode.


On another note, my oldest son was writing notes to his friend in class that he can't wait to go swimming, "mostly because we'll be able to see Lexi in her swimming suit." I'm not sure how to talk to an 8-year old about why this concerns me.


Eliana turned 2 years old, which was both depressing and happy at the same time, and I am growing my beard out ever since I started watched Hell on Wheels because the main character has an amazing beard that looks like a lion's mane.


I received a certificate from the VA director for amazing customer service. I also was reported to the Oregon State Board of Nursing by a psychotic patient who basically is saying I tried to murder him by removing his IV. So there's that.



No comments: