Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wife Questions

Well, Steph answered the following questions about her husband, so I figured it was only fair if I did the same for her. The only difference is that I made up my own questions; here it goes:

What is your wife's favorite thing to spend money on?
Well, I'd have to say that it's a clash between scrap-booking materials and diet Dr. Pepper.

What was the funniest thing you ever saw her do?
I came home one day to find her laying on the bed, stomach uncovered, letting the unborn baby listen to music through headphones attached to her belly button.

What is your wife's idea of a scary place?
Anywhere males don't shave every day. She locks the car door whenever there's anybody on the sidewalk (even if we're driving 45 mph).

When your wife is sick, who does she most resemble?
Robin Hood in prison.

What is she doing right now?
Laying in her hospital bed, trying to literally throw ice chunks into her mouth.

What is her most common response to your arrival home?
“Wow, honey. It looks like a tornado in here.”

Does your wife always ask you “Can you feel this contraction?” and do you always say yes even though you can't feel a thing?
Yes.

What does your wife act like when she is on her period?
She tries to run over small children with the truck. She also insults little old ladies who are walking along the sidewalk. Oh, and she thinks I'm a meanie. Thank goodness for pregnancy......death to those periods of hers....

What do you most admire in your wife, other than her amazing physical characteristics?
She has an incredible attention span with children. I can hardly stand to play with little kids for five minutes without getting bored, but she can go for hours.

Does your wife keep secrets from you?
Yes. Secret cash stash, secret candy stash, secret present stash, all kinds of secret stashes. And I lie about going to Wendy's to get Frosties.

When did you first feel attracted to your wife?
When I saw her for the first time at a pool party. I'm sorry, but she was incredibly sexy that afternoon, all wet in her swimming suit with the blue water accentuating her blue eyes.

What did your first conversation with your wife entail?
Five of us were in the car, playing the questions game. If you've never played it, it's easy; you ask questions about each other. I asked her what grossed her out the most.

What confuses you the most about your wife?
The fact that, if she is crying, it either means that she's really sad, really happy, really happy, or cutting up onions. She thinks I should be able to tell the difference, but the only one I'm good at is the onions one.

Why did you fall in love with your wife, excluding the obviously amazing physical characteristics?
She was always so incredibly unselfish in our relationship, and always put in more than her part. She also works hard, and has an awesome sense of humor. Plus she let me drive her car on the first date.

If you were in a terrible motorcycle accident that left you without arms, legs, and only minutes to live, what would you tell your wife?
“I promise not to do it again.”

No comments: