Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Alternate Lifestyle

I recently decided that the plural form of “fox” must be “foxen.” That sounds right, so don’t try to dissuade me. I have seen many foxen over the last few days, usually on my frigid, romantic sunrise walks by myself each morning. Stephanie has abandoned me for a week, hopefully not because she feels that our chemistry has turned to toxic waste. Lol. Just kidding, she went to visit her other family in Utah. I’m supposed to be getting a lot of schoolwork done while she’s gone, but in reality I am just eating a lot of ice cream and bananas. They’re good, by the way.
I am, once again, changing my life plan. Nursing is too dominated by women. I have instead decided to become an international spy. This way I can get rich, retire early, and still be incredibly cool while applying my nursing techniques to the people around me who seem to frequently take bullets, but not the same types of silver bullets that nurses use. I have hereby decided to be a spy. I wonder if they offer that major at Regis University….guess I’ll have to check it out. I’ll just work on being cool and calm in the meantime.
Anyway, don’t worry about me when my identity suddenly changes and nobody can find me. Just know that I’m daringly walking to death’s door each day in my new career. Matter of fact, just act like nothing’s happened; it’s what I do.
The End.

No comments: