Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A quick update....

School is finally drawing to a slow close. Twelve credits were defeated in the last eight weeks, and the intensity of working as a nurse's aide beckons me for the next four months. Surprisingly, I do not feel overwhelmed. My hard-working wife has decided to give up her position as personal assistant to the CEO of Platinum Protection Security Systems in order to be physically and emotionally prepared to stay home with Braeden, and I am assuming the role of bringing home the chicken. I say chicken because I don't earn enough to buy bacon. Here's to all of the chicken-lovers!

I'll write more tomorrow morning, as soon as I get a few moments. I've got too much to write about and not enough time before work......

1 comment:

The Busey Family said...

Oh you are so sweet. I love you so much! I hope you have a great day!