Monday, June 2, 2008

Introduction

Today, I resolved to try something new. I feel like an old piano whose keys have lost their tone, and there must be something done so that I can regain a little bit of my original sound. I start blogging today in the hopes that perhaps I will be able to reach into the pile of my thoughts and grab ahold of something which may make a little more sense to myself than the muggy objects which seem to always be sinking deeper into my mind, gone before I even recognize them for what they are. I have titled it Determinatio, as in the medieval scholastic method; its purpose will be to help me determine my own motivations, thoughts, and viewpoints.
And so, this blog has now begun. I will include poems, perhaps pictures, and random thoughts or occurrences as they seem appropriate. Any meaningful commentaries are very much appreciated. I am a new client to the world of blogging, and am not even sure that my blogs will be visible to others, but that is irrelevant in that I write for no one in particular besides myself. And so, I begin.

No comments: